Wednesday 7 December 2011

A Leafy Incline

I'm not sure if pictures of water are getting a bit boring, but I couldn't not put this picture on my blog. I think the focus on the edge of leaf in the bottom-left corner of the picture is quite bad, I think that it should be a bit blurry, so as to make the focus on the middle of the photo stand out more. But here I think the focus on the bottom-left corner of the picture is a bit too blurry. The main focus is on the middle of the picture, and that focus is good, it fits with the rest of the picture, and the focus becomes blurrier and blurrier as you go towards the edge of the picture, which is good, because it emphasizes the focus on the middle. But I think, in the middle of the picture, just above the biggest lump of water, the focus goes blurry very abruptly, and I would say too abruptly, it should get slowly more blurry, not just suddenly jump from perfect focus to completely blurred. I can't quite say what I like about this picture, it looks kind of like one of those wallpapers that are already there when you install an operating system on a computer. Oh, did you notice that little bubble of air in one of the droplets of water?

No comments:

Post a Comment